The anxiety makes you feel stuck and you don’t know how to move out of it. This can lead to panic and you can suffer panic attack suddenly. A lot of “what ifs” are starting to circle in your mind. This is the clear indication that you are going through period of anxiousness. How you can deal with this situation let’s read:
- Breathing exercise really helps in this situation. You just have to regulate the breathing in and out of your body and you will feel the relaxation after few seconds. Just hold onto it and make the anxiousness go away.
- Mostly anxiety happens when you are doing something for the first time in your life. You don’t know how it is going to pan out and how are you going to look in front of the others. All these moments of insecurity makes you feel anxious. So the only way to come out of it is practice. Learn the thing as well that when you are going to perform it is the only thing remains in your mind.
- When you are anxious about something just admit it that you are nervous. This helps your mind feel lot better and you can control it in a better way.
- It’s all in your brain. The brain is the force which makes you feel stronger or it can make you feel weaker. Try to convince your brain that you are not anxious.
- Try not to question your thoughts when you are feeling anxious. Just try to keep it as simple as you can. Just focus on the thing that you are going to do.
- You can also use positive thinking. When you are nervous about something remember your achievements in the past. This makes you feel more secure about yourself.
- Just go to quieter place and relax yourself. Sometimes quiet place can create a soothing effect for you. Just forget everything and keep you mind as calm as you can.
- The psychologists can also help you if you are not able to control your anxiety. The psychology sessions can be a great help in learning how to use the anxiety control techniques.
So the anxiety can be tackled easily. You just have to know the techniques and you can use them to control your anxiousness. Let me know your thoughts about the methods mention here in this article for anxiety control. You can know more from gold coast psychologist at Psycoaching.